Oklahoma Correctional Industries has developed a PC-based archiving and image retrieval system. Our Digital Imaging System (DIS) is a state-of-the-art software solution for your document archiving and conversion needs.
Your records will be scanned, and a database of vital information will be created that is customized to match your retrieval needs. You will receive a CD containing images, indexed data and retrieval software.
Each CD can be queried individually, or multiple CDs can be grouped as a collection on a central server and searched for quick, efficient retrieval. Depending upon the size of your documents, a typical CD could hold 15,000 documents or more.
A Complete Turnkey Solution:
- Document pickup
- Document preparation (a labor-intensive, time consuming process necessary before documents can be scanned)
- Delivery of product
- Return of documents or destruction of documents upon satisfaction of customer
Features & Capabilities:
- B&W, Grayscale and Color Scanning
- Image Enhancement Large Format Scanning (Maps, Blueprints)
- Customized Index Schemes
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Redaction Processing for Confidential Information
- Free Retrieval Software
- Upload Capability for Enterprise Document Management Systems
- Conversion to Microfilm Document
- Disposal (Shredding)
- Save 35% to 70% Compared to Other Vendors
- Complete Turnkey Service
- Reduce Storage Costs
- Increase Retrieval and Access Efficiency